Nurse Director MedSurg
: Coastal TX
Nurse Director MedSurg Responsibilities
- 200-bed Acute Care
- Joint Commission accredited facility
- Part of a larger healthcare system
Nurse Director MedSurg Qualifications
- For the clinical operations of the Medical Surgical and Telemetry Step Down Departments.
- Develop departmental goals and objectives and collaborate with fellow multidisciplinary team members to deliver quality outcomes.
- Provide leadership to staff within the Med Surg and Telemetry units
- Bachelor's degree Nursing
- TX RN License or Eligible
- Five plus (5+) years of Hospital management experience
- Two plus (2+) years hospital medical surgical experience
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available.
Job ID: 6147816888433179768