O&M Solar Electrician
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:Do you want to be part of the solar revolution that is transforming the energy landscape? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? Does working for a young, fast paced, growing company that is leading the way into new markets sound exciting to you? Come join us as we take on new challenges and help build a better tomorrow. Our mission... is clear: to reshape the energy landscape, delivering value to our clients and partners while benefiting our communities and society at large. **Let's make a difference together. Join our team.**
Nexamp is seeking an experienced, licensed electrician to help provide lifecycle maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Nexamp's growing portfolio of solar PV infrastructure. Duties and responsibilities include electrical testing, trouble-shooting, writing maintenance reports, tracking cases and mitigating equipment under performance.
• Conducts scheduled and unscheduled field maintenance.
• Electrical troubleshooting.
• Identifies and documents faults, specification/drawing deviations, safety violations, etc.
• Maintains customer, partner and subcontractor relationships.
• Maintains Nexamp equipment and assigned PPE.
• Possesses high level of understanding and technical expertise in all means and methods relating to PV commissioning, operation and troubleshooting.
• Fully understands principles and safe operation of grid-tied, commercial PV and ancillary electrical systems.
• Maintains thorough understanding of company, vendor, partner and subcontractor capabilities.
• Sustains knowledge of emerging technologies and assists with process improvement.
• Highly developed electrical and PV related troubleshooting skills and expertise.
• Office skills including the use of computers, Microsoft Office, data acquisition systems, communications and remote computing.
• Knowledge of Ethernet, cellular, fiber and machine to machine (M2M) communications.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications and procure materials and equipment when required.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
Key qualifications as follows:
• 3-5 years of experience
• Massachusetts Electrical license in good standing required
• Driver's license in good standing required
• OSHA certification
• Ability to use ladders and work at heights
• **If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.***
• **At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.***
• *PERKS & COMPENSATION**
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401(k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance starting day one; Flexible Paid Time Off and Holiday PTO; Commuter Benefits, Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a hybrid work environment, headquartered in Boston, MA with a fun, collaborative, downtown office! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
• *NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION**
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible.
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team's diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all
Job ID: 9161886967835515411
Haverhill, Massachusetts Jobs