We are offering a full-time position, MUST have weekend availability, and must be able to work until 6pm. We are looking for a dedicated office assistant/dispatcher, to assist our growing team with developing and maintaining client & partner relationships
We are a fast-growing company looking for the right person to grow with us and play a very important role in supporting this growth. While maintaining the quality of service and creating opportunities for the company to grow.
We are a very rewarding company that appreciates employees who join our warm family and give their energy with excellence.
Please apply if you consider yourself as someone who:
Can be proficient with communicating over the phone in a warm, friendly, accurate, and confident way with our customers, prospective clients, other staff members, referral partners, and contractors.
Have the ability self-discipline and high self-management abilities.
Have the ability to understand the company's growth plans and goals, and collaborate in creating relevant action plans and tasks and implementing them.
Have the ability to constantly develop and improve the work processes and task management of the company and the
Can handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
The ideal candidate would have bookkeeping experience in the home service industry and a practical knowledge and experience with office tasks and work processes.
This opportunity is a real opportunity to join a significant role in a growing company with a young and productive environment while acquiring a rewarding and long-term developing job with many opportunities for promotion, as well as professional development.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Enter income and expenses using QuickBooks online
• Enter, track, and process payment for projects
• Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Reply to customers via email, phone, platforms, and more.
• Reply to supplier emails.
• Answer inbound calls and responding to client questions about their financials.
• Contact companies and suppliers on demand.
• Fill out and signing forms and documents.
• Fill, sign, collect and organize digital forms or documents (Google Drive).
• Manage the team's schedule & remind salespeople and staff of pending tasks.
• Schedule and confirm appointments with clients.
• Support and organize communication between clients and team leaders before/after projects.
• Manage and organize customer base and projects using CRM.
• Assist others in several areas within the office.
• Customer relationship management
• Create new processes and improve existing processes
• Deal with suppliers and service providers for the company
• Create and update tracking tables for leads, inventory, tasks, employees, orders, etc. (Google Sheets)
• Issue work permits, documents, etc. from relevant authorities and institutions.
• Other office tasks.
• *Quick Books, Excel/Google sheets, banking, billing, receivables.*experience is required**
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail problem solving skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• SALES / Customer service (over the phone)
• Familiarity with email scheduling and relevant tools.
• Outbound calls to generate new leads
• Big advantage if you have experience with real state agents/property managers
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
• Benefits package offered after full 3 months of employment at the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Customer service: 2 years (Required)
• QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
• Office: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location