Starting at $28.91 to $36.42 per hour, depending on experience.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety...
The dental assistant prepares and maintains instruments, equipment, and materials for all dental procedures, while ensuring our patients are as relaxed and comfortable as possible. Working under the supervision of a dentist, the dental assistant performs all aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting within the scope outlined by his/her state’s dental practice act. The dental assistant must be proficient in coronal polishing and sealant placement. The dental assistant must have excellent communication skills, be able to council our patients in postoperative care and general oral health, as well as demonstrate an understanding of evidence based dentistry.
Dental Assistant certifications based on state requirements.
• Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.
• Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID positive.
• Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and federal governments.
• A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
• A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
• Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
• Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
• A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
• Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
• Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA