TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Who We Are:
TransPerfect was founded with a mission to help the worlds businesses navigate the global marketplace. Today, we have grown to be an industry leader organization by helping clients globalize their business no matter what service they might need. TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, legal support, and any kind of technology solution.
What You Will Be Doing:
Focus of the role is on post-sale implementation of software as a service, for TransPerfect clients. To do this well, you need to:
- Focus of the role is on post-sale implementation of software as a service, for TransPerfect clients. To do this well, you need to:
- Understand the clients motivation and ; requirements
- Anticipate bottlenecks or potential issues in workflows
- Provide creative solutions
- Balance the business needs versus technical limitations
- Create a workflow with shared efficiencies-setting up the client as well as the internal TransPerfect localization management
- Support in the pre-sale process for TransPerfect products and solutions.
- Demo applications with the intent to showcase premium features
- Manage discovery conversations with sales or with clients directly
- Transform client specific needs into bespoke solutions
- Articulate return on investment to clients in licensing TransPerfect solutions as opposed to free versions.
- Understand complex client requirements, and work with technical partners to implement integrations and robust workflows
- Manage all stakeholders on any given solution setup. Ensure that every component is configured per the clients requirements.
- Help identify and implement new processes and tools as needed. Ensure implementation is possible with available resources and technology as well as partner with product management teams to add features to the roadmap.
- Creation of clear and concise documentation in shared workspaces.
- Partner with global sales and production training departments when required to roll out consistent trainings to all applicable users.
- Collect user feedback and troubleshoot accordingly. Analyze trends and track improvements with transparent communication.
- Be results-oriented and self-motivated to bring projects to completion.
- Collaborate with any other process simplification and optimization initiatives taken by the TechOps team. Initiate process improvement projects where necessary to drive the team and business forward.
- Possess excellent business judgment and a common sense approach to getting things done.
- Thrive and maintain a positive attitude in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Who We Are Looking For:
As an Onboarding Specialist, you are a:
- Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
For more than 25 years, we have honed a culture where all kinds of ideas are shared and new ventures are not only welcomed, but also encouraged. In this fast-paced environment, employees are intellectually stimulated so they can grow alongside the organization. From Intern to President, we believe that every single employee should have a voice and contribute to the amazing services we offer our clients.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, membership to child-care providers, and other TransPerks. You even get your birthday off because lets face it, were stoked that you were born.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
This controlled document is proprietary and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and trade secret laws. Copyright (c) 2015 TransPerfect International, Inc. (TransPerfect). All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, copied, adapted, modified, distributed, transferred, translated, disclosed, displayed or otherwise used by anyone in any form or by any means without the express written authorization of TransPerfect Senior Management and/or Quality Assurance Department. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The document is uncontrolled if printed.