CRAWFORDSVILLE, Indiana Jobs
Semiconductor Processing Technicians Jobs
Produce and manufacture corrective eyewear by preparing lenses for production (for example, layout, taping, blocking); creating curvature and thickness of lenses according to prescription using lens grinding equipment; applying hard coating to lenses; and preparing lenses for add-ons (for example, tint, no glare).
Maintain quality standards by reviewing and analyzing work tickets or other information for accuracy; adhering to standard operating procedures; and evaluating produced work for quality.
Communicate with other Wal-Mart associates (for example, internal Customers) verbally or in writing.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Job ID: 57935476170274756
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Indiana, 47933