|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:Description The ideal candidate for this Paralegal position is innovative and has an interest in the legal field. Paralegals who are highly organized and efficient should consider this immediate opening. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, this work opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary to hire job opportunity. A candidate who possesses a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills... and the ability to effectively prioritize will find the solution to advancing their career in this position.
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents Requirements - Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Legal
- Corporate legal management system experience preferred
- Adeptness in Corporate Real Estate
- Experience with commercial real estate
- Strong familiarity with Corporate ParaLegal
- In-House Legal Department experience preferred
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. In addition, the firm is willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Are you determined to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today to learn how!
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Job ID: 8667907366146980119
Boston, Massachusetts Jobs
Robert Half Jobs