Keches Law Group, P.C. is a well-established, growing, 50 attorney law firm with offices in Milton, Bridgewater, and Worcester, practicing in the areas of workers' compensation, personal injury, medical malpractice, and discrimination. Keches Law Group has been named as one of Boston Globe's 2020 Top Places to Work.
We are seeking highly motivated full time experienced Paralegals for our... Bridgewater office. Must be customer service oriented, highly motivated, and have strong organizational skills for a fast-paced environment. Candidate should have experience in automobile injury claims practices in Massachusetts.
This is not a remote position, the ideal candidate will be able to commute to the Bridgewater office daily.
Please note: If you are applying from another state, please include a cover letter explaining your plans to work in Massachusetts.
The personal injury paralegal will be responsible for regularly requesting, reviewing, and summarizing medical records and bills. This individual must have excellent communication skills with both attorneys and clients as well as strong organizational skills. A successful candidate should possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Manage telephone communications for the assigned attorney by answering or directing inquiries
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
• Coordinate case preparation
• Request reports and medical records from doctors’ offices, hospitals, urgent cares, etc.
• Review and summarize medical records for proceedings
• Perform research with limited direction
• Interface and communicate with insurance companies
• File and follow up on all automobile claims
• Represent attorney(s) by communicating and obtaining information, following up on delegated assignments, and knowing when to act and when to refer matters to the attorney(s)
• Maintain client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential
• Enhance the reputation of the department and the organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the position
• Maintain client files
• Potential training of new hire Paralegals
• Bachelor's degree in paralegal studies or related field
• Experience as a personal injury paralegal (Automotive experience)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently while maintaining confidentiality
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Litify, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
• Must be detail-oriented
• Able to maintain professional relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask
• Experience on Automobile accidents claims a plus
• Experience as claims adjuster/evaluating claims a plus
Preferred Education And Experience
• Paralegal certificate or degree
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Not accepting applications from JD's.
• Monday – Friday
• Full time
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Basic Life Insurance
• Long Term Life Insurance
• Bi-annual Bonus
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Annual Mexico Trip Contest
• Event Raffles
• Free Parking
Planned offsite events throughout the year that include but are not limited to:
• F1 Racing
• Escape Room
• Summer Boston Harbor Cruise
• December Holiday Party
• Administrative Professionals’ Day Outing
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role, however the employee may at times be required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR