We have partnered with the world's most renowned Aerospace company since our company was founded 28 years ago. From design and creation of over 10,000 active commercial aircraft to keeping our nation safe our successful partnership from the invaluable environment created for the employee. Working with the industry leader provides you with the state of the art work facilities, and a map for career growth into the future. We invite you to join our team so we can elevate your career.
• Negotiate and draft high volumes of commercial, technology, and other legal documentation, on both company and supplier forms, including services agreements, purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements, statements of work, amendments, and related commercial documents, across a wide variety of jurisdictions, and work with internal stakeholders to efficiently process those agreements and related documents consistent with company Policies and Procedures.
• Communicate understandable strategic advice and guidance to internal Boeing procurement teams and business clients of all levels regarding business and legal issues and risks.
• When escalating contractual issues or risks to Attorneys, provide suitable background on the transaction, concise summaries of the issues and risks, and suggested mitigation strategies.
• Draft letters, memoranda and other written communications while maintaining and protecting confidentiality, privilege, sensitivity, and/or security of all oral and written communications (and apply legends and use encryption for that purpose when needed).
• Able to both work independently to resolve problems and confer with Attorneys on final solutions or next-step processes.
• Administer and maintain Law Department projects, policies, procedures, and practices.
• A cooperative, positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary, including the ability to communicate with military and international internal clients and counterparties.
• The position will require some responsibilities for team or department-oriented tasks, projects, and activities, including developing and delivering, with assistance of Attorneys, legal-training programs and materials to various internal client groups.
• May on occasion require research of law, cases, and procedures utilizing specialized software (e.g.,Lexis/Nexis, CourtLink, WestLaw, Pacer), the Internet, and other applications; analyzing the results of research, and drafting legal memoranda assessing, among other things, the merits and respective risks and opportunities with different approaches for Attorney review.
• High School Diploma/GED combined with 7 + years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to: handle a very large volume of supplier agreements, perform work with limited direction, work directly with clients to gather and analyze information in order to identify issues and risks, recommend possible solutions or mitigations, and support and participate in contract negotiations.
• Must have the ability to identify issues and risks that may exceed the scope of authority of the Paralegal, and the judgment to determine when to escalate to the responsible Attorney.
• Organized self-starter who is adept at adapting and executing in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment. excellent negotiation, interpersonal, writing, and analytical skills, and business judgment.
• U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
What to Expect:
• Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
• Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For more active job openings: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us