Average pay: $400-$500 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222643
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Routes that include multiple stops at suppliers and a delivery to an auto plant or a cross dock.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per year.
- Annual longevity bonuses.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Upton, KY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at *****.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus