Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Earn up to $1,000 of extra bonuses in your first year with... MFCP!
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
• Working schedules steady, reliable, and flexible work hours
• Competitive wages a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and pay progression plans
• Growth opportunities on-the-job training and career advancement
• Benefits healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive retirement plan
• Incentive Programs new hire retention bonus and employee referral program
• A safe working environment adhering to all current OSHA safety requirements
Position Summary: Responsible for product handling from receiving through shipping. Daily loading and unloading of finished product, staging of raw materials, as well as maintaining inventory in a fast-paced team environment.
• Receive products, including unloading.
• Verify incoming product & receive into system.
• Allocate, distribute, pull/pick product in proper location.
• Operate RF scanner, if required.
• Package and stage materials or products for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
• Ship products utilizing various methods from national carriers to customer vehicles.
• Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
• Administer quality control, ensuring damaged product is not received or sent.
• Make local pickups and deliveries.
• Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting manufacturing may be required.
• Build hose assemblies and assist with testing and finishing, if applicable.
• Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner, including item location and invoicing.
• Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate forklift as needed.
• Communicate in a positive manner with delivery personnel and team members to ensure proper flow of orders & products.
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
• Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.
• Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must possess basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
• Basic computer skills required including use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
• Must possess the ability to read and differentiate alpha/numeric characters and be attentive to details.
• Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Mechanical background and forklift certification (applicable state certification) are a plus.
• Ability to drive a manual transmission may be required.
• Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record may be required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Job requires frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, pushing, pulling, constantly walking/standing on cement flooring and climbing ladders as needed. Working conditions involve a fast-paced warehouse environment containing moving equipment, fluctuating temperature and inventory in various storage arrangements.
The physical demands and work environment reflected are representative of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of the job.
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits for part-time employees averaging 20-39 hours per work week including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan and Life Insurance
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference checks.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law." This Employer participates in E-Verify