Patient Access Specialist - Treasure Valley Part-Time
St. Luke’s Health System is looking for PART TIME Patient Access Specialists to join our Clinic and Hospital teams in the Treasure Valley ...
Patient Access Specialists are responsible to respond to patient, provider, and department/service area needs with a high emphasis on customer service and accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to, registration, scheduling, referral coordination, and general inquiries from patients, providers and the general public.
• Supports an exceptional experience through all customer interactions, ensuring professional, timely and accurate communication- both verbally and in writing.
• Supports a perspective payment program by communicating organization policies, financial options, explaining insurance coverage/non-coverage.
• Utilize a variety of technology, tools, and resources to support departmental workflows.
• Performs one of the following workflows with attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency:
• * Call front lining
• * Patient Registration
• * Scheduling
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Experience: 0 years.
• Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St Lukes Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
• St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Default: Location : City Boise
Category Admin/Clerical/Customer Support
Work Unit Patient Access Administration System Office
Position Type Part-Time
Requisition ID 2022-68489
Default: Location : Location US-ID-Boise
Work Location : Name 800 E. Park Blvd., Boise, ID