Dentistry for Children is seeking an energetic full time dental assistant to join our outgoing, fast paced team who can provide excellent and quality care to our young patients and their families.
Must have excellent work ethic, be compassionate to others, have a great personality and a positive attitude. We are looking for someone that loves working with children and is a great team player. To... learn more about our practice, please go to our website at www.dentistryforchildren.net/
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
• Customer service skills to ensure patients feel comfortable during their appointment as well as well-informed about treatment and dental wellness
• Documents dental care services by charting in patients records
• Room preparation and sterilization
• Technical and troubleshooting skills to work with a variety of dental, medical, scheduling and other organization software in the office
• Organization skills to ensure workspaces are clean, safe and healthy for patients, dentists and other assistants
• Chair-side assistance and knowledge of dental instruments
• Administers dental X-rays
Dental Assistant Qualifications:
• Use of dental technology experience
• Patient services experience
• Excellent customer service and people skills
• Quick learner Good problem solving and teamwork skills
• Medical terminology a plus
Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with some variation week-to-week. Must be able to travel to both Boise and Meridian practice locations.
Compensation Commensurate With Skills And Experience.
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance