Personal Banker Opportunity Overview
What we offer
- Excellent starting salary plus incentives
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 11 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement
What you ll do
Provide exceptional client service while engaging in sales and service activities at branch locations. Open accounts, assist with processing Teller transactions, cross-sell Bank products and services, take applications for and book loans, perform account and client profile maintenance, and respond to questions regarding client accounts. You ll also present tailored solutions that meet the client s specific financial needs or refer clients to other lines of business as appropriate.
What you ll need
- 1 or more years of Personal Banker experience or similar experience required
- NMLS registration or ability to obtain required
- A passion for providing superior client service
- Ability to analyze client needs and make appropriate recommendations based on financial data
- Effective communication and advisory ability
NOTE: higher levels of experience may be considered for a higher level role in the same job.
- Complete a simple application and answer a few questions
- Take a quick assessment that gives us a little more insight on your work style
- Have a phone interview with the manager or recruiter
- Have an on-site interview with the manager and another key member or two of the team
- Get an offer if it s the right fit for you and Banner
- Start working after a background check and kick-off an amazing career
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.