AccentCare is seeking a Physical Therapist for a job in Hellertown, Pennsylvania.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Physical Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
Why You’ll Love Being a Physical Therapist at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as a Physical Therapist.
As a Physical Therapist, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Physical Therapist.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Physical Therapist opportunity today!
Salary: $85000 - $95000 / year and a $5000 Bonus Package
Location: Northampton County
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Master’s degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program.
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order. #pandotherapist
AccentCare Job ID #13619-en-us-3. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Physical Therapist PT Home HealthAbout AccentCare
Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!
AccentCare®, Inc. is among the nation’s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.Why Vivian Health?
Be sure to apply via Vivian Health to increase your chances of landing your perfect job. Just complete your Vivian Health profileonce, and get access to thousands of opportunities across the country. Then keep up to date with your job application process and conversations with our easy to use app.Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program