Do you enjoy helping others? This PIA Initial Reviewer Position Features:
The PIA Reviewer will review and process PIA applications
supporting documentation in order to determine funding commitments based on the Program procedures and guidelines.
• Must be a US Citizen
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED required with a minimum of two years of college preferred
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially excel
• Strong knowledge in IT networks, infrastructure and/or broadband communications
• Strong analytical skills required with attention to detail
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature; however, ability to adjust to complexities in work assignments as they arise
• Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete assignments.
• Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
• Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Ability to type 20 WPM
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 1537988024583498496