Eliassen Group is assisting a high profile client with finding a Platform Typescript Engineer that will assist in the development of a new PaaS hosted in AWS. You will build out new platform features and APIs that will expand the ways internal Software Engineers can interact with the platform. This is a fully remote position where you’ll need to make yourself available for meetings occurring on EST time.
***Due to our client’s security requirement to obtain a Public Trust clearance, applicants must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance***
Responsibilities of the Platform TypeScript Engineer:
Requirements of the Platform TypeScript Engineer:
- Contribute to the full development cycle: technical design, development, testing, experimentation, analysis, and launch. You'll be reviewing code and design docs, and giving feedback on product specs and mocks.
- Move fast while balancing quality. We can't afford extensive processes, and we also can't afford show-stopping bugs. We need people who can balance speed with quality while quickly building brand-new products.
- Contribute meaningfully to team strategy. We give everyone a seat at the table and encourage active participation in planning for the future. Don't just come along for the ride.
- Communicate effectively, within the team and across disciplines. Work closely with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that people love.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. On our team, everyone needs to act like a startup CEO. You must be self-directed, innovative, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments. You live to build new things and thrive in ambiguity and even failure.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to collaborate effectively with teams in a fully-remote environment, and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
Job ID: 367482
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!