Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word - transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 30,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, the NetSuite Oracle business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
Oracle NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you possess the qualifications and you want to transform your career, apply.
NetSuite Professional Services is seeking a Practice Director for our implementation team that delivers services to customers in the Advertising, Media, Publishing, and Services industries.
The Practice Director has the primary responsibility to lead and build a world class team within the company’s premier business unit. This involves driving customer success and retention leading to top line growth, client referenceability and profit.
· Oversee responsibility and provide leadership for a large professional services team.
· Responsible for providing leadership and direction to the implementation and integration teams responsible for initial implementation and ongoing professional services delivery of NetSuite products for customers
· Provide day-to-day leadership to other Professional Services managers by optimizing processes related to project staffing, assessing and developing consultant skills, and managing client escalations
· Responsible for revenue attainment (through billable hours) and maximizing professional service profitability through accurate forecasting and effective management of the cost center.
· Develop and drive strategic and operational plans for the vertical through effective planning, communication and team leadership.
· Drive the continuous evolution of Professional Services through incorporation of best practices, consistent, high quality and repeatable solutions, and by building of strong professional services team and brand.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
• 8+ years of demonstrated success in building the business and managing the Profit & Loss of an application solution professional services practice, ideally for large consulting and/or software providers, with 3+ years at a Director level, including experience managing other managers.
• Strong implementation and delivery experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application solutions.
• NetSuite and/or Oracle solution experience strongly preferred.
• Proven executive level customer engagement skills.
• Specific experience consulting to and/or working within medium to enterprise scale organizations.
• A dynamic thought leader who has managed medium to large teams while generating significant annual revenue.
• Strong Project Management skills, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans.
• Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable software solutions
• Comfortable working closely with the sales team and helping to close deals. Must have the skills to build a business and advise the team on improving delivery but with an emphasis on sales.
• A proven track record of delivering services to complex enterprises ranging Fortune 500 through to early-stage startups.
• Demonstrated success in driving a very high level of customer standards with impeccable attention to detail and support metrics.
• A track record of enabling and developing the skills and careers of direct reports.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Travel: Moderate, as appropriate
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives. Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages multiple first line managers and/or senior level individual contributors. Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements. May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for moderately complex engagements.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
California Pay Range: from $156,700 to $331,100 per annum. May be eligible for bonus, equity, and compensation deferral.
Colorado Pay Range: from $148,000 to $298,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus, equity, and compensation deferral.
New York City Pay Range: from $148,000 to $314,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus, equity, and compensation deferral.
Washington Pay Range: from $154,500 to $314,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus, equity, and compensation deferral.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
11 paid holidays
Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer