IDAHO FALLS, ID
$23,436 - $28,644
Kevin H, Recruiter at Gigzio
Got 8 people hired
Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.
Provides Pharmacy products and services to Members in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and Company policies and procedures by assisting with processing prescription and/or over-the-counter (OTC) orders and purchases, stocking and securing Pharmacy supplies and merchandise, entering prescription information and/or filling prescriptions, completing, maintaining, and securing paperwork, forms, and required documentation.
Provides Member service by acknowledging the Member, identifying Member needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving Member issues and concerns, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process Member purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area by following Company procedures, utilizing equipment appropriately, merchandising, and completing and retaining required paperwork, logs, and other documentation.
Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies, identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment.
Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Enrolled in an accredited Pharmacy school
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification - Certification
Job ID: 87071062479020590
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho, 83401