We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our primary care practice in Sterling, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to become a part of our well-established and expanding private practice and work alongside 2 reputable internal medicine physicians, both of which having received the Washingtonian Top Doctor Award for the past three years?
- Our practice provides the full scope of primary care services to a diverse population of adult and geriatric patients, in addition to allergy testing, physical therapy, retinal diabetic eye exams, and on-site labs and imaging
- Offering a flexible, full-time schedule with designated admin time and sustainable work/life balance
- 2+ years of primary care experience required, no new grads considered
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- State licensure and board certification is required
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Sterling, VA:
- Sterling is conveniently located within Loudoun County (Northern Virginia), just 20 miles from Washington, D.C. and home to Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Loudoun County is known for its beautiful scenery, rich history, healthy diversity of expanding business opportunities, comfortable neighborhoods, and high quality public services
- Sterling and surrounding areas have established a reputation as an international center for technology, communications, and transportation, all while being surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and Main Street communities
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,300+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Interested in learning more? Apply here!
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: *****