BENTONVILLE, Arkansas Jobs
Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers Jobs
Problem Formulation: Translates business problems within one's discipline to data related or mathematical solutions. Identifies what methods (for example, analytics, big data analytics, automation) would provide a solution for the problem. Shares use cases and gives examples to demonstrate how the method would solve the business problem.Data Source Identification: Understands the priority order of requirements and service level agreements. Defines and identifies the most suitable sources for required data that is fit for purpose, referring to external sources as required. Performs initial data quality checks on the extracted data. Reviews the deliverables of junior associates and provides guidance.Data Strategy: Understands, articulates, interprets, and applies principles of the defined strategy to complex business problems. Leverages experiences and learnings to inform and influence data strategy that typically spans one or more functions or domains.Data Quality Management: Develops and evangelizes data quality awareness. Determines data quality strategy, metrics, and business rules for a business domain to ensure that data is fit for purpose. Sets and evaluates business domain data quality service level strategy. Designs and implements operational Data Quality Management (DQM) procedures. Monitors operational DQM procedures and performance. Leads data quality initiatives to deliver increased business performance and effectiveness. Determines user accessibility and removes or restricts user access as needed. Provides recommendations to leadership on needed updates or inputs into data governance policies, practices, and guidelines.Master Data and Metadata Management: Influences business domain master data integration and metadata requirements. Identifies business domain master data sources and contributors. Defines and proactively manages master data integration and the metadata architecture. Develops and manages metadata standards. Leads the implementation of master data management solutions and managed metadata environments for business domains. Defines and matches data rules. Establishes and manages "golden" records. Creates, defines, and manages metadata and data hierarchies and affiliations. Creates and revises master data and metadata management processes, practices, policies, or guidelines.Data Governance: Establishes, modifies, and documents data governance strategies and initiatives. Provides guidance to business stakeholders, peers, and junior associates on the implementation of data governance practices. Helps business leaders understand and interpret company and regulatory policies around data. Determines data governance processes, practices, policies, and guidelines. Drives the successful adoption of organizational data utilization. Educates others on roles and accountability for data management. Actively participates in external communities to grow and develop deeper understanding of political and regulatory changes that may happen from a data perspective.Applied Business Acumen: Provides recommendations to business stakeholders to solve complex business issues. Develops business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings. Translates business requirements into projects, activities, and tasks and aligns to overall business strategy. Serves as an interpreter and conduit to connect business needs with tangible solutions and results. Recommends new processes and ways of working.Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost- effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Data Architecture, or related field and 5 years' experience in data stewardship, data management, database administration, data analytics, or related field. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in data stewardship, data management, database administration, data analytics, or related field. Option 3: Master's degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Data Architecture, or related field and 3 years' experience in in data stewardship, data management, database administration, data analytics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Management certification (for example, Certified Data Management Professional), Driving taxonomy development and application particularly with large and complex sets of information, Industry experience (for example, retail, supply chain, eCommerce, healthcare), Master's degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Data Architecture
Job ID: 1884671557124551371
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas, 72712