Position: Production Associate www.seasalt.com
Location: Woodinville, WA
Salary: DOE, range 18.00-21.00
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
• 100% covered employee premiums for medical and dental coverage
• 100% employer-paid life insurance
• 401(K) with generous company match, no vesting schedule, and access to professional financial advisors
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
• Free onsite parking
• 75% off multiple kinds of salt
SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company®, the most trusted source for all-natural salts, a fast-growing product in the food business. Founded and based near Seattle, Washington, we supply premium-grade specialty salts to the wholesale, retail, and consumer markets.
This Production Associate role is responsible for following and fulfilling orders according to a weekly Production Schedule. This is a hybrid role with a variety of different production responsibilities and working in a variety of roles throughout the facility.
On a given day, your work might include:
• Verify all orders processed meet individual specifications (i.e., grain size, type, quality, etc.)
• Grind, sift, mix, de-crumble, and/or dry salts using a variety of different machinery
• Process orders accurately, on time, and move completed pallets to the next stage of production
• Work with hanging, sorting, folding, and moving 2200# salt totes
• Record data by inputting into databases
• Machine fill and label packaged salt totes to the required specifications
• Ensure designated work area is clean and always organized, (i.e., Audit-Ready)
• Assemble, clean, and break down equipment on a weekly basis
• Adhere to Good Manufacturing Processes, Food Safety Standards, and related operational procedures
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Demonstrate the willingness and ability to help other teams as needed.
• Must exhibit excellent judgement and pay attention to detail when packaging/bagging all products
• Must be a self-starter and finisher as you may have to work alone at times
• Must be able to complete tasks on time to maintain the needs of the production schedule
• Maintain a positive attitude and adjust to change quickly
Must Have to work in this position
• Ability to work an 8 – 9-hour shift M-F and flexible to work on Saturdays (as needed)
• Ability to lift and stack 35 – 40-pound pallets throughout an 8-hour shift