Production Associate I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Make and run agarose gel on a daily basis
- Perform molecular biology techniques such as PCR, PCR screening,
- Analyzing gel data and cloning
- Operate robotic systems
- Help measure DNA concentrations as needed
- Sequencing reactions clean up
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team; meet goals for accuracy, production deadlines and throughput utilizing the company's proprietary gene-synthesis platform and related tools.
- Perform production protocols according to established company operating procedures and assist with general production support as needed.
- Biology/microbiology training and some lab experience are a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Background in molecular biology with hands-on knowledge of the uses and properties of DNA and enzymes, PCR and thermocyclers, gel electrophoresis, and photo documentation
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.