Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Spring, for a 2+ years’ assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for performing engineering design evaluations and reviewing industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance. In addition, will review reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Participate in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Participate in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
- Coordinate project issues resolution process
- Engage Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards
- Lead Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
- BS or MS in Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs
- Specialty in nearshore, shallow water, and shore crossing engineering / construction
- Proven project experience in relevant fields, experience with EPC contractors and as owner's representative preferred