This Project Manager Position Features:
• Cohesive and Dynamic work environment
• Great Pay up to $100/hour depending on experience
Incredible position available in a Prestigious organization. This world-renowned Healthcare Services company has urgent need for a Project Manager to assist their team. This role will assist with the following duties:
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
**Local Applicants only, please.
This is a golden opportunity for the right person. If it sounds like a fit for your job search, apply for this Project Manager opportunity today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 1857253933132661466