Seeking a Project Manager to coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
• Prepared status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
• Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinated the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Obtained customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conduct post-project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
Potential to work hybrid. Only local candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 6324847944414591767