Provider (MD) - Plastic Surgeon Aesthetic International
Our client is a top 10 hospital system according to US News and World report the last 10 years.
They have embarked a first of its kind partnership to open a WORLD CLASS Ambulatory center is a state of the art, new complex in one of the safest and wealthiest areas in the world.
The Plastic Surgeon Aesthetic reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Plastic Surgeon Aesthetic is primarily responsible for performing comprehensive eye and vision care, which includes refraction, fitting corrective lenses, performing ophthalmic diagnostic tests and rehabilitation of conditions of the visual system.
Qualifications Essential: Medical Degree with appropriate board qualification (see licensing below):
- Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
- US Trained or US experience highly desirable.
Licensing / Certifications:
- Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
- Refer to the QCHP Guideline for Physicians for detailed licensing requirements.
Essential Education for QCHP licensing (Minimum of one from the below):
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
- Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C).
- UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register.
- Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges.
- Arab Board of Health Specializations.
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
Our client offers an incredible salary and benefits package that includes transportation, luxury housing, vehicle, cell phone, education and 42 days per year of vacation.
Did I mention first 100,000 in salary is not subjected to ANY taxes???
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link above.
Click here to apply online