Are you looking to be part of a team? Not just a receptionist but a key person who will wear many hats...
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE JOB but Seattle Washington and looking to hire asap!
The Ambassador of First Impressions acts as firm receptionist and mailroom coordinator, creates a positive first impression on behalf of the Firm, performs job functions with a high level of confidentiality and directs clients to the proper person in a professional, accurate, and timely manner.
• Professional, neat appearance and manner.
• Friendly, well organized and enjoys interacting with people.
• Prior experience with switchboard management; demonstrated effective telephone etiquette.
• AA degree or college experience preferred.
• Above average knowledge of appropriate software—Microsoft Operating Systems, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel.
• Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis and in a timely manner.
• Ability to foster a culture of accountability, integrity, and respect with interpersonal skills.
• Ability to create and foster a trusting and engaging work environment.
• Demonstrates firm’s behavioral tenets, exuding behavior that is aligned with corporate culture.
• Acting as Ambassador of First Impressions, answers calls within three rings, handling all calls in a friendly, professional and courteous manner; provides assistance and information required and connects caller with desired party.
• Greets guests entering the office in a professional manner; escorts/directs them to the appropriate destination or assists with this.
• Speaks clearly, uses appropriate grammar and proper telephone techniques.
• Handles all incoming faxes, forwarding them to the appropriate business segment and/or colleague.
• Handles all incoming and outgoing mail. Including opening firm mail, sorting checks for accounting, sorting personally addressed mail,
• Receives incoming FedEx packages and routes to appropriate colleagues or business segments. Also responsible for processing outgoing FedEx requests, including charging to appropriate business segment and delivering to FedEx drop-off location or scheduling pick up if needed.
• Orders, receives and manages general office supplies.
• Orders and maintains supplies for kitchen and breakrooms; restocks snacks & supplies.
• Cleans, straightens up and maintains neat and tidy conference rooms, reception area and mailroom including all supply storage areas on each floor. Includes stocking items in production areas and storage closets on all floors. Also includes filling printers with paper on each floor on a regular basis.
• Desk setup for new colleagues including basic office supplies.
• General administrative duties and clerical support
• Look for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes. Bring issues and discrepancies to appropriate leadership.
• General administrative and clerical support as requested.
Company DescriptionBRP is an award-winning entrepreneur led and inspired insurance distribution holding company delivering solutions that give our clients the peace of mind to pursue their purpose, passion and dreams. Our family of firms’ best-in-class resources and diverse portfolio of services are innovating the industry by taking a holistic and tailored approach to insurance, risk management and employee benefits