About The Job
Our receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across all departments. You will be the go-to source for timely, accurate information for our residents, families, and vendors...
To be successful as a receptionist, you should aim to radiate positive energy and give our residents, staff, and guests reasons to feel welcome. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests hospitably and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers, telephone, emergency call system, monitoring board, etc.)
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude.
• High school degree or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience/ training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to produce a negative TB test result.
• Must pass all Federal, State and Local Level 2 background screening