Records Specialist I
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Office Of The Registrar
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
- This position is responsible for supporting the Registrar's
Office and associated record keeping functions.
- Provide assistance to all customers in person. Answer
multi-line telephones and trouble shoot any issues presented by
- Process Enrollment Certifications and Letters of
- Handle incoming mail that involves Degree
- Handle and maintain the duplicate diploma ordering
- Assist with Commencement Assist with Commencement, and
Registrar related events throughout the year.
- Process student registration adds, drops, and withdrawals from
- Assist Assistant Registrar with term set up and end of term
- Process Student appeals and notify students about result of the
appeal as well as concerning departments.
- Serve as a backup and assist when needed in printing
transcripts and preparing for shipment.
- Audit and award undergraduate and graduate degrees. Assist with
printing, preparation, and mail-out of diplomas
- Assist in overseeing Registrar's Department email account,
reply to emails and/or route emails to correct contact
- Assist at the Student Service Kiosk.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties as assigned by
the Assistant Registrar
- Process and Print all enrollment certifications and letters of
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for the minimum requirements.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and databases.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively in a positive, courteous, professional manner with diverse population of customers in person, telephone, or e-mail.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and has excellent attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work on Saturdays as needed for commencement and University programs.
- Associate's degree in Communication, Business, or related field.
- Experience in admissions and records in higher education.
- Working knowledge of Banner, Laserfiche, and Argos.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Records-Specialist-I_R-050932