In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Sourcer II is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research. They work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well. The Sourcer II works closely with Sourcing Team, Recruiter IIs and Recruiter IIIs, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool. They consult on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics. They also create new strategies using knowledge of similar fields and strategies in other marketplaces. Responsibilities:
- Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identify top target companies, competitors or talent pools.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean search tactics, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, Chrome extension tools, job boards, internal databases, CRM databases, search engines, social media, and web mining techniques.
- Collaborate with team members to create innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Works with digital marketing team to execute projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Assessing need, organizing, and running informational career webinars and campaigns
- Consults on time line expectations and job descriptions.
- Performs queries and searches in (ATS) Applicant Tracking System or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases for qualified candidates
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases updated at all times
- Source and pipeline nationwide for active and passive talent professionals
- Submit candidates to the recruiting delivery team for further qualification and interest in available opportunities.
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced recruitment (not high volume or retail recruitment)
- At least 2 years of experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, internet and ATS or CRM database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- 10% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in direct sourcing experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in an ATS
- At least 3 years of experience sourcing through social media channels
- At least 3 years Hiring Manager consultative experience
- BA/BS degree