Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires Medical-Surgical experience
Experience with Cerner is preferred for this role.
The facility requires candidates to have California license in hand at the time of application. This role will require floating to additional units and/or locations. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
COVID Vaccine Required
- Shift: Days, 36 hours guaranteed. Block scheduling is not guaranteed.
- Weekend: EOW; 4 shifts out of 4-week schedule. Weekend shifts for nights are Fri/Sat & Sat Sun for day
Holidays: Travelers are expected to work into the perm staff holiday rotation schedule (1 major holiday & 1 minor holiday)
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- 2 years/24 months recent RN experience required.
- Float: Could possibly float between MSW & MHB because they are under the same license, traveler may float between the two. Float to any MedSurg/Tele. ICU for MedSurg patients if no beds. ER for MedSurg Tele holds.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-07-11
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Web Reference : AJF/377682822-33
Posted Date : Sat, 09 Jul 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Trusted Health. Please note California Job Apply Locations is not responsible for the application process on any external website.