Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical - (MS RN)
StartDate: 03/01/2023Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1425.11 - 1570.53
This outstanding Pediatric Intensive Care unit, based in exciting El Paso is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals.
- 327 bed Level 3 Trauma center using Meditech charting
- Experience walking tours of Downtown to get a taste of our history that spans 400 years. There's shopping, outdoor concerts at the Chamizal National Memorial, museums of every kind, the Zoo, and nature hikes through our four Texas State Parks. Only one hour away from Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. PALS, BLS, ACLS
2. Perm TX or compact RN License (#/expiration)
About the Facility
Offering high quality care to residents of the Greater El Paso area, this 327-bed, Joint Commission accredited medical center offers comprehensive medical services and a wide range of specialties, including cardiology, women's services, oncology, and rehabilitation, among others. The facility frequently garnishes national accolades for service, including the Silver Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for high standards in stroke care, CARF accreditation and a prestigious Pathway to Excellence designation.
From the dramatic views of the Franklin Mountains to the breathtaking scenery of the Rio Grande, there is a lot to take in when visiting El Paso. Bordering the Mexican town of Ciudad Juarez, it is possible for travelers to easily visit the two countries all in the same day. A dominant presence in the history of early Americana and a rich cultural heritage give El Paso a distinctive stance amongst the cities of the Southwest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital