Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours Per Week: 40 hours
*sign on bonus*
• Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate, including monitoring blood pressures, glucose levels and pre-eclampsia symptoms
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, including nutrition, transportation, and other social determinants of health.
• Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
• Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Complexity of Work:
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- MUST have previous Obstetric, Labor and Delivery or Prenatal experience.
• BLS Provider
• Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date
- Basic Fetal Heart monitoring certification
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) preferred
• Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.