Pueblo, Colorado Jobs
Registered Nurses Jobs
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced, Registered Nurse, for a 2-3 month contract assignment with Bechtel National at the Pueblo Chemical Depot in Pueblo, CO. This role will serve in an occupational health setting and maintain confidentiality of medical records and information.
This is a short term assignment that will require coordination of two nurses to work seven days a week, eight or ten hour day shifts. This position may require additional overtime hours as deemed necessary. This role offers a W2 hourly base rate (time and a half for overtime).
Local candidates only. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Candidates will need to provide their own malpractice liability insurance.
Start Date: 12/13/21
Projected End Date: 02/28/22
• BS degree in nursing with 6 years of experience as a Licensed Registered Nurse in Emergency Room, Trauma, Intensive Care, Occupational Health or medical statistics setting
• In lieu of a degree, 12 years of experience as a Licensed Registered Nurse in Emergency Room, Trauma, Intensive Care, Occupational Health or medical statistics setting
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or the ability to obtain Colorado licensure
• Possesses Basic Life Support Certification
• Advanced knowledge of medical reporting and record keeping requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA regulations.
• Four years’ experience working in an industrial setting as an evaluator of medical programs.
• Completion of the Toxic Chemical Training for Medical Support Personnel course
• Advanced proficiency in primary care principles and practices, Occupational Medicine and handling emergency situations.
• Advanced knowledge of medical record-keeping requirements in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice and applicable government regulations
• Advanced knowledge and experience COVID-19 call taking, reporting, and advising under scope of practice
In accordance with Bechtel's duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which include a proof of vaccination requirement for all federal government facilities.
Job ID: 7242830071725366814
Pueblo, Colorado, 81001