BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like — with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.
Apply today to get started.
“ABOUT ME”: To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current ACLS protocols and emergency care for a diverse patient population. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Emergency Department RN
Required Education and Credentials
* Current RN license and good standing with the Oregon State Board of Nursing
* Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS are required to be obtained prior to first shift. TNCC certification is a plus.
Required Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the last year.
* APRNs who apply must have recent experience under RN scope of practice.
* Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all aspects of patient care delivery.
* Familiarity with common emergency treatment and stabilization for varying patient age populations including pediatric patients.
* Experience working with “direct to bed” triage workflows.
* Competency assisting with common bedside procedures such as: central line placement, intubation, I&D, para/thoracentesis, wound care, cardioversion, and closed reductions.
* Must have experience with the Epic charting system.
* Must have RSI medication administration experience. Experience with procedural/conscious sedation preferred.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
* Click on “apply now” on this job posting.
* Complete a brief form.
* Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
* Didn’t get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.