Sign On Bonus $20,000 FT + $10,000 PT
All shifts available
Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator and passionate about caring for seniors? Are you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at The Laurels of Fulton, you have the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader. Come join our team!
The Laurels of Fulton offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
When you work as a Registered Nurse (RN) with the The Laurels of Fulton, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration. Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
- The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care, services and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, CNAs/STNAs and other team members who care for guests
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status; promptly implement new orders
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guest s condition and/or prevent complications
- Contribute to guest assessments (MDS/CAA s) and the development of a plan of care
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
- CPR certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care, domiciliary, hospice, psychatric, registed, staff nurse, surgical