BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like — with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.
Apply today to get started.
“ABOUT ME”: To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current nursing best practices and ECG interpretation. Must be flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient Telemetry RN
Required Education and Credentials
* Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of nursing
* Current AHA BLS, and ACLS certifications will be required to be obtained prior to first shift.
Required Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Telemetry RN within the last year.
* APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
* Familiarity caring for patients with common cardiac issues, Chest tube management, central line management, insulin and inotrope drip management, and rhythm interpretation.
* Proficiency with post ACS/MI care protocols, a good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, ECG, cardioversion, and external pacing.
* Must have experience with Epic.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
* Click on “apply now” on this job posting.
* Complete a brief form.
* Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
* Didn’t get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.