Registered Nurse Travel / Contract Keene, NH
Join MAS Medical Staffing for a(n) 13-week assignment with clients in Keene, NH. This corrections facility is currently looking for Registered Nurse candidates to join their staff.
Our dedicated team of recruiters are facilitators of your career and a support system for innovators within the industry. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency, we help all our candidates grow personally and professionally.
- 13 weeks
- Evenings (2p-10p)
- Sunday-Thursday schedule
- 40 hours guaranteed
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Bonus is given for completion of assignments
- Referral Bonuses
- Daily Instant pay for Hours Worked
- Housing Assistance & Generous Housing Stipends
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have an active license in New Hampshire or compact status
- Certification from an accredited school required
- BLS Certification
- 2 years of Corrections experience