Registered Respiratory Therapist / Certified Respiratory Therapist - $10K SIGN ON
Our client is a leading, faith-based healthcare organization in Texas and they're looking for talented RRT's and CRT's to join their team. The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for planning and administering medically prescribed respiratory therapy and evaluating the patient’s pulmonary function. This Clinical position requires skills and experience evaluating and increasing a patient’s pulmonary function. Registered Respiratory Therapist / Certified Respiratory Therapist Compensation
Registered Respiratory Therapist / Certified Respiratory Therapist Essential Job Duties
- The compensation for this position ranges from $22.11 per hour to $33.17 per hour, or approximately $45,000 to $70,000 per year, depending upon experience.
Registered Respiratory Therapist / Certified Respiratory Therapist Job Requirements
- Utilizes specialized knowledge of respiratory therapy principles in the provision of critical care services including but not limited to: CPR, Airway Management, and Ventilator Management: initiation, assessment, monitoring, and adjustments.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge of respiratory therapy procedures in performing diagnostic studies: bedside spirometry, pulmonary mechanics, blood gas analysis and electrocardiograms and selects, assembles, and checks equipment for proper function, operation, and cleanliness, including correction of malfunctions.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge of respiratory therapy procedures in performing general therapy: including but not limited to oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, aerosol medication therapy, chest physiotherapy, volume expansion therapy, IPPB and assesses, conducts, monitors and modifies prescribed therapy to achieve plan of care goals and recommends adjustments as appropriate based on patient's response to therapy.
- Associates degree from Respiratory Therapy CoARC accredited training program
- Registered through the National Board for Respiratory Care
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Current BLS (CPR) certification required with ACLS, PALS, NALS Certification preferred
- NRP certification required for NICU Therapists
Up to $1,000 in relocation reimbursement for qualifying expenses is available.