If you are a hospice nurse or case manager and interested in stepping away from the bedside but want to continue the incredible work of providing patient care remotely, join our team of outstanding nurses at IntellaTriage! IntellaTriage's mission is to act as an extension of each client by using a tailored approach to delivering compassionate, around-the-clock care through the clinical expertise of our virtual Registered Nurses. At IntellaTriage, we aim to lessen the burden to on-call field nurses and improve the experience for our customer's patients. We believe our mission is important in providing quality care all day, every day. We expect our nurses to thrive in a fast-paced environment and always put the patient first.
We are currently looking for compassionate and motivated registered nurses looking for weekend shifts
who possess a solid background of clinical nursing skills, technological competence, ability to multitask and think critically while speaking on the phone with hospice patients, families, or client facilities. Our nurses must have at least three years of clinical experience (preferably home health or hospice) - and a compact nursing license is strongly preferred. Our nurses are also very skilled using technology and technology platforms to perform nursing tasks.As a weekend triage nurse, we can offer part-time positions for those who want to work every weekend. These shifts are typically between 9-10 hours long and can either be daytime or evening hours.
Our nurses enjoy working from their own home office and are required to provide their own high-speed internet (fiberoptic or coaxial cable). We will provide you with a computer and headset. It is also essential to have a home office or quiet space free from distractions in your home. Training is provided and paid, and no hands-on care or travel is required. All nurses enjoy the benefits of working from home, providing care, without the stress and expense of commuting each day.
This role reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.Requirements
- Must have RN license; compact state license is strongly preferred.
- Must be comfortable with technology and accessing EMRs remotely to perform documentation.
- Fluency in English is required, additional languages are a bonus.
- Must be able to complete three-week orientation (to include first week daytime hours).
- Must be available to work every weekend and holidays as required.
- Must be able to work 16+ hours weekly for part-time.
- Able to handle stress and multitask when calls are coming in.
- Able to communicate with patients and families with empathy while also maintaining adherence to client protocols.
- Must maintain CEU's as designated by the states you are answering calls in.
- Must attend any in-services, additional training on a as needed basis.
- Able to pass background check and nurse licensing check.
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience required and 1+ years of hospice care experience.
Compensation is between $23-$25 per hour depending on hospice and telephonic triage experience. Nurses will be provided their own computer and headset and reimbursed for any licensing costs outside of their home state. Nurses will accumulate PTO, be offered three sick days, and eligible to participate in the 401k.