Friendship Senior Options is currently hiring for a full-time Resident Services Manager at its GreenFields Geneva location. Leads and directs the department of Resident Services and provides support to related services of the community to maintain the safety and security of Friendship Village residents, guests and associates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises the Hospitality Assistants, Resident Services Assistants (Security and First Responders), and related independent contractors and/or vendors.
- Scheduler for Resident Services Team
- Prepares and maintains payroll for Resident Services Associates.
- Selects, hires, coaches, disciplines, evaluates all resident services department associates. Maintains high profile visibility, seeking opportunities to assist residents, guests and associates.
- Directs the emergency response protocol in residential living, common areas, and exterior grounds, to include: identifying and communicating major trends in terms of concerns/issues, updating health information, as requested on an on-going basis, training new associates, conducting refresher training for associates.
- Responds to incidents involving medical emergencies, fire, injured residents or associates, floods, elevator emergencies, power outages, by following procedures established by GreenFields.
- Responsible for key control in entire facility.
- Responsible for the facility access control security and upkeep.
- Responsible mobility devices safety and mobility device safety rules compliance.
- Responsible for enforcement pet policy and regulations set by FSO.
- Maintains and directs the community emergency preparedness plan, safety, security and loss control programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerEducation Preferred
- Bachelors or better