- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
- Employee is responsible for operating an assigned shuttle bus on a designated transportation route.
- Employee is further responsible for the safe transportation, loading, and unloading of passengers.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance and safety standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
Frontline Job Postings
Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour plus tips.
The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
Shift: Night and Weekends required.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members (Programa de beneficios de).Responsibilities
- Transports, loads and unloads passengers, providing daily transportation services at designated pick-up and drop-off locations
- Ensures the safe loading and unloading of passengers, including the safe operation and handling of specialized equipment for unloading passengers with special needs (i.e. wheelchair lifts and tie-downs)
- Helps passengers to load and unload luggage as needed
- Inspects vehicles on a regular basis to find any unsafe conditions or maintenance issues; performs routine cleaning and bus maintenance activities
- Meets patrons needing assistance to and from various airport locations and lots.
- Inspects shuttle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket.
- Provides excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
- Directs traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
- Maintains and enforces bus evacuation plan and coordinates bus evacuation activities as appropriate
- Immediately reports any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Refuels and maintains shuttle equipment and maintains assigned fuel use logs
- Always maintains a clean work environment, disinfecting shuttle after each use
- Maintains safe driver designation and applicable physical and dexterity standards
- Performs pre-inspection and post-inspection activities to ensure proper operating conditions, adherence to prescribed Department of Transportation standards, and compliance with proper safety standards
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience