RN Supervisor - Cath Lab
|Location||Bloomington, Illinois, 61705|
Job Description:The HVI Procedure Service Line Supervisor maintains accountability for daily operations and delivery of patient care through supervising, leading and mentoring staff. Serves as a professional leader, role model and expert resource to department staff, supports team as needed, and assists with personnel actions, staff development, evaluation and counseling/coaching.
- Ensures adherence to established standards of care and scope of practice.
- Works with staff, Manager, Human Resources to resolves work related issues.
- In collaboration with the Manager recommends various personnel actions including but not limited to hiring, clinical ladders, promotions, and participation in unit projects.
- Supports the Manager in collecting information for accreditation surveys and departmental audits. Actively assists the Manager with implementation of the recommended changes.
- Completes Performance evaluations.
- Responsibility for monitoring and developing efficient daily workflow for assigned service line. Collaborates and partners with Supply Chain Management and Purchasing across the organization. Ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are available for all cases. Provides direct support to the Physicians and staff who are performing patient care.
- Responsible/Accountable for procedure suite efficiency related to service line (s) to Include: a) on time starts in collaboration with Specialty Team; b) Reviews future procedure schedule to ensure appropriate equipment/supplies are available for all cases in collaboration with Inventory Staff.
- Oversight for department staffing schedule needs in accordance with budget and target guidelines proactively reviewing future schedules (next day, three days, and one week in advance). To include: daily Kronos edits and final sign off every other Monday.
- Responsible/Accountable in collaboration with the Unit Educator and Inventory Manager for staff education and training related to Service Line Specific Workflows, Capital Equipment, and disposables.
- In collaboration with the Lead Rad tech and educator ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Responsible/Accountable for staff and physician satisfaction in conjunction with HVI efficiency and workflow related to service line, facilitating a smooth process for every patient.
- Participates in the HVI-VAT process.
- Maintains constant flow of communication with procedure center staff and providers regarding patient or supply issues. Works with RT Lead to maintain a reasonable supply inventory for procedure rooms/assigned service line.
- Provides input to the Inventory Manager for equipment purchases. Assists management in maintaining and developing a budget for supplies and equipment.
- Serves as administrative call for specialty area
Job ID: 4008303000843217428
Bloomington, Illinois Jobs
Registered Nurses Jobs