Residence Inn by Marriott Sanibel/Ft Myers is seeking dynamic and experienced Room Attendants for their busy hotel! Compensation is based on experience. Must have open availability, including holidays and weekends. Company benefits include health insurance, vision, dental, 401k, employee discounts, and much more.
Essential Job Functions...
• Knows and follows established cleaning procedures to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for guest rooms according to Auro Hotels' and Branded standards.
• Assists colleagues when own workstation is completed.
• Properly uses all cleaning fluids and supplies.
• Properly places guest amenities, e.g., toilet paper, tissues, guest service directories and turndown amenities.
• Perform and complete any special projects or reasonable requests assigned by management.
• Knows and actively practices the hotels' emergency procedures and loss prevention guidelines.
• Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
• Makes beds (triple sheeting) with clean sheets in excellent condition and dusts furniture.
• Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
• Moves furniture, hangs drapes, rolls carpets and replaces light bulbs.
• Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies. Sweeps and scrubs bathroom floor.
• Perform all duties in a safe manner and monitor those actions of others.
• Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways, when requested
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Stocks and replenishes linen rooms if necessary
• Sweeps patios/balconies and ensures cobwebs are removed.
• Available to start immediately.
• Part-time or full-time hours available (full-time offered health benefits after waiting period).
1-2 years experience as a Guest Room Attendant with an established hotel brand, preferably Marriott. High School Diploma Preferred. Must speak, understand and read English.
Auro Hotels is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.
• 1 year(s): Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a brand hotel, preferably Marriott.
• High School or better