Training and Development Managers Jobs
Drives membership in the assigned club by communicating goals, results, and feedback. Ensures signage is updated. Ensures all marketing collateral
and signage related to membership programs is up to date. Completes and maintains required documentation and forms.
Enables associate-membership engagement by working cross-functionally with members, managers, and associates to identify training gaps and
needs. Ensures training plans and materials are efficient. Provides information on membership benefits. Promotes the value of company products and
services. Teaches associates to process and sell memberships, upgrades, and credit accounts. Communicates relevant information on membership
events, both inside and outside of the club. Assists associates with the proper execution of membership plans to support achieving membership
Directs club membership goals by selling memberships in the field and in the club using various techniques (for example, cold calling, outside
appointments, membership drives). Communicates with current and prospective members. Educates members on membership types, programs, and
benefits. Identifies and matches member or prospective member needs with appropriate membership benefits, services, or product solutions.
Responds to membership questions and concerns. Encourages membership renewals Assists with member account decisions.
Demonstrates exemplary actions and workload execution by modeling and training processes to associates; providing on the job training in the work
area and salesfloor; teaching new technology and tool functionality; delivering new program rollout training; and providing continuous learning and
process improvement opportunities.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;
supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for
and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and
ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing
business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in sales, retail or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervisory
Job ID: 182526783410551890
AUGUSTA, Maine, 04330