COTY LUXURY, NEW YORK
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty is looking for a Sales Associate to join our team in Bergdorf Goodman. It is a fast-growing account in NY Metro. Sales associate is responsible for delivering daily retail sales goals, while strengthening local account penetration and retailer joint business planning. Coty Sales Associates to deliver perfect execution. Fragrance and Makeup Experience Required.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Drive Retail Sales
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual retail sales plans by providing an exceptional customer service
- Create memorable experiences for the customer by offering personalized service
- Develop and build strong client relationships by leveraging retailer loyalty programs. Stay connected to the client through consistent in person, phone or virtual communication.
- Drive strong retail results during, visual weeks, new initiatives and promotions.
- Track and record daily sales
- Proactively maintain inventory levels by reporting shortages and low stock issues/needs to Business Manager
- Merchandise according to Coty guidelines at counter, towers, footprints, and holiday in/outposts. To include stock replenishment (non union doors).
- Give feedback on customer preferences, competitive information and the execution of events.
- Build and maintain relationship with the retailer through clear communication and ambition towards achieving shared goals.
- Emulate brand equity by adhering to counter image and personal image guidelines set by store management and Coty.
- Continual education and training to ensure optimal performance, brand product knowledge, selling skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our customers and colleagues
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Preferred: College degree or equivalent.
- Preferred: 5 years of previous selling experience (2 years directly in department store fragrances)
- Previous experience a minimum of 2 years
- Outstanding selling skills
- Organizational and time management
- Relationship building
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and company needs
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact ***** . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo