Founded in 1985, Herve Leger is a French fashion house that offers an exquisite collection of Bodycon (Body Conscience) dresses and gowns in amazing styles and vivid colors. Herve Leger pioneered the Bodycon look and has been synonymous with the style ever since. Every Herve Leger dress is rigorously knitted, not woven. The bandage style has made its way into Herve Leger skirts, dresses, tops, and gowns. Great fit and impeccable tailoring are one of the many features of the label’s versatile and awe-inspiring collections.
This position is responsible to support overall sales in the store, staff, merchandise and customer service, while promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. The person in this role will ensure that all internal and external customers receive exemplary service and receive a positive store/brand experience.
- Meet sales goals - continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates' sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge with an ability to grow within the company
- Work with the Store Manager to assist with events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service to achieve World Class Service standards.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Minimum 2 years of consistently strong selling performance and clientele experience in an elevated contemporary brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
- Knowledge of POS; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience working in a sales-commission environment preferred
Herve Leger is an equal opportunity employer