The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst provides key analytical insight to support the cross-functional team aiding end-to-end planning process. The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst aligns with partners on our Sales, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics and Finance teams utilizing keen analytical reporting insight to make recommendations which support Chobani’s profit maximizing and cost saving initiatives.Responsibilities
- Work with both external (i.e. discount channels) and internal stakeholders (i.e. demand & supply planning, deployment, customer service, finance and commercial strategy teams) regarding excess and obsolete inventory management
- Assist and support Supply Chain planning team in generating and analyzing data to support S&OP goals
- Create, generate, analyze and interpret analytical data to support recommendations to increase operational efficiencies, strategic demand planning, and cost savings initiatives
- Provide key analytics to support efficient demand, production and material planning and maintenance of appropriate inventory levels to support our sales forecast
- Consults with key stakeholders at various levels in the organization in order to gather and identify areas of opportunity
- Perform other analytical tasks and/or related duties as assigned by management
- Proactively reviews current business practices to make recommendations for improvements and increased efficiency
- Assist with preparation of data and materials for monthly sales and operations planning meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related field; with 2 years equivalent related work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables) & PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Access Database, JDA Demand & SAP/Business Objects
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (both internal and external)
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt , oatmilk , dairy- and plant-based creamers , ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks . Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn .
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.