Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health, rehabilitative and human services software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. Qualifacts comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms span and serve the entire behavioral health market supporting non-profit agencies and Certified Community Health Clinics (CCBHCs,) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,400 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients.
If you want to work inside an atmosphere where innovation has purpose, and your ambition works to support our customers and those they serve, please apply today!
We re open to remote candidates for this position!
About the Sales Solutions Consultant
The Sales Solutions Consultant (SC) is the product expert who works in direct partnership with the Regional Sales Manager throughout the entire sales process to present solution-focused, technical, and functional product capabilities. The SCs will drive the system needs analysis process with prospects and handle all product demonstrations, communicating directly with C-Suite and Director level contacts as well as front line subject matter experts within the prospect organization. Individuals in this role will also work cross-functionally with other internal departments to ensure alignment with product and organizational objectives, and to assist in proper transition of customers from sales to implementation. This position reports to the VP of Sales Solutions Consulting.
Responsibilities for the Sales Solutions Consultant
- Provide multi-hour software demonstrations and training (on-site and off-site) to employees, prospects and existing customers
- Setup, configure, and maintain demonstration database(s)
- Conduct appropriate research and analysis on prospective customer needs and state requirements in order to appropriately tailor product conversations and demonstrations.
- Consult with staff at all levels of a prospect s organization (C level, Director level and End User) to drive needs analysis and answer product related questions, technical questions and process questions
- Drive the sales process through other marketing efforts (i.e. trade shows) as needed
- Develop and regularly update demonstration materials (internal, external, and client-specific)
- Participate in customer user groups and product advisory boards as a technical expert and Product SME
- Liaison with other internal departments (i.e. help desk, product, projects, quality assurance/testing, implementation services) as needed to ensure sales demo/implementation objectives are in current alignment with product evolution/customer needs and new customers are properly transitioned into implementation.
Qualifications of the Sales Solutions Consultant
- Bachelor s Degree, preferably in a technical or behavioral health field. Equivalent additional years work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years experience as a Software Solutions/Systems Consultant delivering product demonstrations and/or software training via multiple modes of delivery (face-to-face, one-on-one, e-learning, web, etc.)
- In lieu of systems consulting experience, 2+ years combined experience in the following areas may be considered: highly technical healthcare software sales/account management role or EHR systems focused role (implementation/training/support/or product analysis, etc.)
- 4+ years experience as Software Solutions/Systems Consultant
- Behavioral healthcare industry experience (mental health, addictions, intellectual/developmental disabilities, social services)
- Hands on experience with EHR or EMR systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Sales Solutions Consultant
- Dynamic and professional presentation skills
- Passion for technology with ability to quickly understand complex systems, configure system settings and workflows and solve technical issues
- Proficiency with creating presentation curriculum and corresponding materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse groups, handle difficult situations, and maintain professional presence throughout
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with willingness to jump in where needed to help both internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Strong desire to learn and enhance technical, presentation, and communication skills while also mentoring peers to do the same
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and employ a strong work ethic along with good judgment and decision-making skills to effectively achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills and detail orientation
- Flexibility in thinking, planning, and execution of sales presentations
- Proficiency with Office 365 or similar productivity tools, and Microsoft Project or similar project management tools.
- Ability to travel extensively, including overnight (up to 60 of the time), is required. Close proximity to a commercial airport in the continental United States is ideal.
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
Qualifacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.